Have you had restless days and sleepless nights wondering about your husband cheating? Unfortunately, you are among many who are struggling with the same issue and until you find out for sure your relationship will be become more and more challenging as time goes by.
You see, until you know for sure you will assume that your husband is cheating. This isn’t a court where you are innocent until proven guilty. In marriage, it’s you are guilty until proven innocence. So here are some signs to look out for to help you determine if your husband is being unfaithful.
1. Working excess hours on Friday and Monday. Often times when cheating is going on the cheaters don’t get a chance to see each other over the weekend. As a result on Friday they want to spend as much time as possible together and on Monday, they spend more time together because they missed each other. Observe the working late patterns of your husband and it might reveal something to you.
2. Waking up early and leaving for work. If your husband has never been an early bird but for unknown reasons now has the zest to leave home before the Sun rises, it’s a good idea to keep an eye out. If he hasn’t been given more responsibility recently or isn’t coming home earlier it’s something to worry about.
3. Your husband is attached to his email and the internet. Now, this is a tricky one because many husbands hide behind their work as an excuse for being online all the time. However, if they find the need to always be behind closed doors or overly guarded on what you can see, i.e., shut things down when you come around, it’s a good sign of a cheating husband.
4. Husband takes off for hours. There are only so many times a husband needs to go to the car garage, Home Depot or Lowes. If your husband finds reasons or excuses to consistently make trips out and returns with no goods, it could be that he is spending time with another woman. A good way to test him is make it a point that you go along. He will either cancel his plans to go or come up with 10 reasons why you need to stay home.
5. Picks a fight over something silly and leaves home. If your husband is cheating he will need to find ways to get out of the house for a few hours here and there. One of the ways some husbands do this is by creating an argument and then storming out of the house. It’s a built-in excuse for leaving and no explanation is needed other than “I needed time alone to cool off”.
The key to catching your husband cheating is to understand when his behavior is becoming abnormal. For example, buying and wearing new cologne or buying new shirts or suits when he hasn’t been keeping up his appearance over the last couple of years.