The Handball Federation of Nigeria (HFN), says that the National Division One League would hold in Edo from July 9 to July 17 in Benin city.
This is contained in a statement signed and made available to newsmen by the HFN Secretary, Maigidansama Mohammed, in Abuja on Tuesday.
He said that the league would determine teams that will qualify for the Prudent Energy Handball Premier League.
“Players who participated in the Prudent Energy Handball Premier League 2020 are not allowed to feature in the National Division One League,’’ Mohammed added.
The secretary said the 2021 Prudent Energy Handball Premier League will hold from Oct. 8 to 23, 2021 at the Moshood Abiola National Stadium in Abuja.
Mohammed added that the National U-12 and U-15 Handball Championship would hold in Sokoto from Aug. 20 to 29, 2021.(NAN)
Most trending stories
- The biography of Chief Philip Udala chairman Udala FC
- Atiku empowerment 2021: Former Vice President disowns online portal promoting empowerment scheme, says it’s ‘a scam’
- Full history of cultism in Nigeria
- Brief history of cultism in Nigeria schools by Babatunde Dare [Social media]
- Cultism and violent behaviours in tertiary institutions in Nigeria