The Minister for Health, Osagie Ehanire, has revealed that the 15-man Chinese medical team who are currently in Nigeria have tested negative to Covid-19.
Enahire disclosed this on Tuesday during the Presidential Task Force briefing on COVID-19.
The team had arrived Nigeria from China on April 8, and have served the mandatory 14-day quarantine.
The Health Minister who has confirmed that they have all tested negative and will go on with the reason they came to Nigeria said, “The Chinese persons who came in, tests have been done after their 14-day quarantine all of them were negative so the Federal Ministry of Health is done with that particular case.”
Most trending stories
- The biography of Chief Philip Udala chairman Udala FC
- Atiku empowerment 2021: Former Vice President disowns online portal promoting empowerment scheme, says it’s ‘a scam’
- Full history of cultism in Nigeria
- Brief history of cultism in Nigeria schools by Babatunde Dare [Social media]
- Cultism and violent behaviours in tertiary institutions in Nigeria