President Muhammadu Buhari has condoled with the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mr Femi Gbajabiamila, and his wife, Salamatu, over the passing away of her mother, Mrs Mildred Bisalla.
The president joined family members, friends and associates in mourning the deceased, whose antecedents of piety and charity, especially in her community, continues to resonate in many testimonies.
The president said he believes Mrs Bisalla’s diligence in bringing up strong and reputable children would always be appreciated by society, urging the Speaker’s wife to sustain the good works of her mother, which she has long started.
He prayed that the almighty God would grant Mrs Bisalla peaceful rest, and comfort her loved ones.
Most trending stories
- The biography of Chief Philip Udala chairman Udala FC
- Atiku empowerment 2021: Former Vice President disowns online portal promoting empowerment scheme, says it’s ‘a scam’
- Full history of cultism in Nigeria
- Brief history of cultism in Nigeria schools by Babatunde Dare [Social media]
- Cultism and violent behaviours in tertiary institutions in Nigeria