Shopping for door prizes for your party guests can be a chore. Not only do you need to stay within your budget but you want to give your party guests a useful prize. Here is a list of 10 baby shower door prize ideas your guests will absolutely love!
- Scratch & Win Lottery Tickets – you never know, you could make someone a millionaire!
- $ 5.00 gift cards to Walmart or Target. There is usually at least one of these stores in every city. If not then purchase one from the local popular store in your area.
- A movie rental gift certificate to a Red Box or Blockbuster Kiosk. These things are popping up all over the place now and are very inexpensive. Usually a one night rental is $ 1.00 and they are so convenient.
- Gift certificates to inexpensive restaurants such as Subway, Wendy's, Panera Bread, etc. Try to choose restaurants you are sure your guests will like.
- Gift certificates to a coffee house such as Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts. Even if they do not drink coffee, there are other beverages that can be purchased as well as snacks.
- Small painted candles or bath salts packages. You can find inexpensive ones at your local discount drug store or dollar store.
- Individually packaged hot cocoa, ice tea, or drink mixes. Many online sites offer these in bulk and you could also have them personalized for the baby shower.
- Miniature jars of honey or jam. Yum! Who can resist a bit of honey or jam on their biscuits.
- Wild flower or vegetable seed packages. These are great for Spring time showers or garden themed showers.
- Homemade jars of a quick bread, cookie, or cake dry ingredients with a recipe card. Glass mason jars can be found at your supermarket and easily filled with the dry ingredients for your favorite recipe. Add a coordinated ribbon and recipe card for an inexpensive prize that any of your guests will love.
Before you buy baby shower door prizes, plan your party theme so that way you can purchase theme related prizes. If you were having a garden themed baby shower than seed packs would make great door prizes for your party guests. You do not have to spend a fortune to give your guests fun, useful door prizes. With a bit of planning and research you can come up with great baby shower ideas that will make practical and useful door prizes.