Kwara state governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Wednesday congratulated Hajia Fareedah Dankaka and Mr James Kolo who have been nominated to serve at the Federal Character Commission (FCC) as chairperson and member respectively.
“Our heartfelt congratulations and best wishes go to the two nominees. The nomination is a reward for loyalty to a good cause, a conviction to stick to the truth, and long-standing commitments to the service of humanity especially the good people of Kwara State,” the Governor said in a statement by Chief Press Secretary Rafiu Ajakaye.
“We commend Mr President for this honour. The government and people of Kwara state are very grateful for the recognition to have our daughter and son serve in the A-list parastatal. We are confident that Hajia Fareedah and Mr Kolo will make us proud in the course of this call to serve our fatherland.”
Most trending stories
- The biography of Chief Philip Udala chairman Udala FC
- Atiku empowerment 2021: Former Vice President disowns online portal promoting empowerment scheme, says it’s ‘a scam’
- Full history of cultism in Nigeria
- Brief history of cultism in Nigeria schools by Babatunde Dare [Social media]
- Cultism and violent behaviours in tertiary institutions in Nigeria